Making a Booking
- Select from the booking options to the right by clicking on the description you wish to book.
- This will take you to a separate website to process your booking. All bookings will receive a email confirmation, map and invoice. If not received, please check your spam or clutter folders.
- Each person attending the conference - whether in part or full, needs to complete a booking.
- Companions travelling with you but not attending the event do NOT need to complete a booking form.
- Guests and companions can attend the House of Lords drinks reception, but you will need to complete a booking form for them ticking only the House of Lords reception option.
- All bookings and data collection comply with GDPR regulations and our term of conditions, privacy notice and legal notice can be found on the contact us page.
Making an Enquiry
- If you wish to register your interest or just to enquire about the event (and not make a booking), please use this link
- This facility is mainly for international delegates who need to co-ordinate their event booking, flights and hotels. We shall hold a no obligation place for you for 6 weeks to facilitate this.